Federation Minutes for July 2001
JULY 19, 2001 FEDERATION
The regular membership of the Idaho State B.A.S.S.
Federation was called to order by President Allan Chandler at 7:30 P.M. at the
Tri State Marine. There were 13 officers, representatives and guests
The minutes of
June 2001 were approved as written.
Treasurer reported a balance of $12,824.99 of which $0 is Conservation ;
$2811.40 in the Lake Lowell fund, $105.64 Youth; $5396.00 State Team, $3582.13
General funds and $947.82 in South Operating Funds. Treasury report was
AND ANNOUNCEMENTS: No guests were introduced
YOUTH: Youth Director LARRY
- Garden City Day is Sept. 15; unfortunately this is the same day as
the last Qualifier tournament.
Anyone not fishing the Qualifier is requested to stop by and help
out. If any clubs would like to do
a kids casting qualifier at Garden City Day, let Larry know so that he can
set it up.
- This year’s C.A.S.T. event will be Aug. 25 at Black Canyon
Reservoir. Allan needs a headcount
of how many people and boats are coming to help out so that he can let
them know how many kids we can take out for a day of fishing. Aug. 10 Boise TELCO Credit Union held a
BBQ to raise money for the C.A.S.T. event; anyone that can is asked to
drop by the branch at 5 Mile and Emerald to eat lunch and help raise
money. Also, anyone with any small
jigs or lures that they can donate to C.A.S.T., please let Larry know as
we always need some for the kids.
CONSERVATION: Conservation Officer STEVE
SPICKELMIER had no report
- MHHH report that there are no fish left in Mtn. Home Reservoir for
Tournament director J.C. WORTHEN reported:
- J.C. reminded everyone that the next Qualifier was July 28 on
Owyhee Reservoir, not Lake Lowell.
COMMUNICATION: Communication Officer JAMES
- James needs articles for the newsletter; please send them to James
by next Friday.
- We will talk about the new Federation Sponsors after the
- Oct. 18 meeting will have nominations for Federation
Officers. Allan has stated that he
has done his time as president, so everyone needs to think about the next
Federation President as well as the rest of the Federation Officers.
- Nov. 8 will be the annual tournament-scheduling meeting; this year
Allan made sure that the local yacht club was invited to the meeting so
that we can coordinate events with them.
- Nov. 15 will be Federation elections meeting.
- The Federation Banquet will be Jan. 26, 2002. Anyone with any suggestion on where to
hold the banquet please check on prices and availability and bring the
information to the next meeting.
We need to get reservations made soon or we may not be able to get
the date that we want.
There being no more new business, President Chandler
reminded all that the next meeting would be on Aug. 16. The meeting adjourned at 8:45 p.m.
Back to Federation Meetings