The TIBF February monthly meeting was brought to order 4:00pm. at the Hilton Garden Inn,
(each attendee given ticket to be entered into drawing)
Secretary-Treasurer Report-Tammy Shuyler-No Report
Youth Report-Brian Ashton.
· Preparation ongoing for the March Sportsman Show March 1-4. A booth will also be constructed to facilitate youth fishing technique instruction. The plan is to construct a lake (blue tarp) surrounded by grass (green astro turf or similar). Youth will sign up and with instruction from TIBF volunteer, parent will assist their child in the pond fishing/casting event. Sportsman Show (4) days however casting event will only operate during Saturday and Sunday. Saturday, March 3, TIBF (5) volunteers will be needed for hours 11-9. Sunday will be covered by the TIBF State Team. Badges can be picked up at front entrance to show. Remember to return when finished. Last year we had 700 kids visit the booth.
Conservation Report-Steve Jones
Volunteers are needed for
· TIBF Release Boat repair update- Painting and carpeting project ongoing. Painting is ongoing with TIBF to cover cost of paint. Carpet removal work date is pending. Approximate total cost of this project will be $500.00 Member clubs may have their club sticker installed accompanied by donation. Scyler Hill will facilitate the work completion. All clubs are encouraged to participate in the release boat work whether it be labor or funds.
There is a seminar at
Now available are “Let Us Recreate
Communication Report-Steve Day
- Steve Day is offering a service to TIBF member clubs to create and maintain club websites. Cost annually $100.
- Members can go to TIBF website http://www.idahobassfed.com for all updates and information.
- TIBF members have free ad space available on website.
Tournament Report-Bruce Flesher
- Qualifier tournament fill-in Angler discussion-Bruce facilitated discussion regarding fill-in angler positions for qualifier tournaments. A motion made and attendees voted that fill-in anglers be allowed and must be TIBF member. Bruce will email tournament rules revision.
Meeting adjourned 4:30 p.m.
Submitted by Tammy Shuyler