The TIBF March monthly meeting was brought to order 7:00 p.m. at
JH Sales & Marine,
· No formal February Minutes. Brief meeting took place in advance of the TIBF Annual Banquet, February 16, 2013.
· Treasurer Report
· TIBF has 215 active members renewed as of meeting date.
· Banquet net proceeds $4095. Banquet expenses: $412.50-Guest Speaker-Cost after split with Canyon Marine
· Spectra Productions (Expo) donated $500 to TIBF following the Sportsman Show.
Reimbursed Scyler Hill for
Release boat fuel to
· Reimbursed Scyler Hill for Release boat replacement batteries of $194.93
Youth Report-Brian Ashton
· Youth Championship Tournament-Scheduled for August 3-4, 2013, on Cascade Reservoir. Saturday, August 3, will be pre-fish. Sunday, August 4, will be Youth Championship tournament.
· High School Championship-Set for May 12, 2013, at CJ Strike Res. The Soldier Appreciation tournament will be held simultaneously.
HS Fishing travel allowance: With
new HS Fishing Division, discussion introduced to consider a travel allowance
for David Ashton and Jake Beahm for travel to
Conservation Report-No officer(interested Member sought to fill vacant position) Davanh reported.
· Lowrance Book-Steve Day has taken over the book and will finish for submission.
· ISCAC-Raffle tickets are available for sale. Three trips will be raffled off including bass fishing, Walleye and Cast-N-Blast. Davanh has tickets for any interested parties.
· Lake Lowell/Deer Flat Refuge ongoing plan review: Davanh will arrange meeting at Canyon Marine for bass fishing community to hear directly from Refuge planners. Input and feedback will be allowed. Date will be announced shortly.
boat now has new batteries. Will be used at IBM Open March 30, Anglers
Choice-April 14 and BBB Lake Lowell Open April 20. All clubs/organizations need
to ensure that upon return, that all fluids ie. Oil,
gas, oxygen topped off. Arrangements will be made for return to
Communication Report-Steve Day
· ISCAC-Steve will continue to monitor activity and attend the meetings.
· Steve Day is offering to TIBF member clubs to create and maintain club websites. Annual cost $100.
· Members can go to TIBF website http://www.idahobassfed.com for all updates and information.
· TIBF members have free ad space available on website.
Tournament Report-Davanh Sengsourhino
· Davanh reports April Qualifiers upcoming. Must be member 30 days in advance of participating in Qualifier.
2013 TIBF/TBF/FLW Dues-Renewal
dues are now due and payable. TIBF member clubs are responsible for collection
from individual members. Once collected, club secretary-treasurer will sign
online at www.tbfwebservices.com/app.php to create an invoice. Please send
dues payment to
· Motor Bands-Tammy learned about a local contact for Motor Band supplies. Steve Day will be contacting them for information and costs. The motor bands will be sold for $20 each. If this project is economically viable as a profit source for TIBF, it will become a permanent project.
· Banquet post-review: All agreed that banquet was a success with exception of the food. It does appear we are outgrowing the current venue. Efforts will be made on behalf of TIBF local members to research local vicinity for replacement venue as well as food caterer.
· No new business.
Meeting adjourned 8:30pm.